Monday, July 17, 2017

Speakeasy maps - updated and improved - and... what does the future hold?




As the district changes, so does the blog, the tours, and the maps!  I'll chronicle how it all changes over time, and I am excited to do just that!

There have been many speakeasy map updates.  I've been going through, refreshing descriptions of stores, deleting and adding as the landscape continues to change. 

Remember that it is alway possible to do the equivalent of a speakeasy tour yourself, on your own schedule!  Just use this map, and isolate which stores you want to visit.  I can help you narrow down your list if you want to fit it all into a certain timeframe. Just ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.