Tuesday, December 13, 2016

McCalls gets it absolutely right! Holiday gift ideas, too!




On location right here in our fair city, the perfect design choices, model, and fabric suggestions - all at once!  You can't beat that!  Seriously. Not at all.

So here's a holiday gift idea for the sewing enthusiast in your life!  How about one (or all!) of these patterns, and a gift certificate and a map of locations for the fabric to sew them up!?

You can buy patterns here.

You can buy fabric (without leaving home) here or here or here or here (among many others).

You can buy a map here.

This is all just too exciting for me...



2 comments:

  1. please put the feedly button on your blog page. i would love to follow you on feedly and it can't get feedly to accept you any other way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok - I can be followed on feedly, I see. I don't know about the button yet, butI'll find it and do it now. Thanks for the suggestion! I'm not fleetly savvy!

      Delete

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.