Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sample Sale in the Garment District


From Racked NY: "This Thursday and Friday, 3.1 Phillip Lim is hosting a rare public sample sale with all proceeds going to the American Red Cross to help the relief effort in Japan. The sale will run from 10am to 6pm both days at the Phillip Lim Showroom, 260 West 39th Street on the 17th floor. Expect to find women's clothing, men's clothing, accessories, shoes, and Kid by Phillip Lim, not to mention samples and production merchandise."

Normally I wouldn't post news of sample sales here, but since this is for a good cause I am making an exception. I hope to pop over there myself….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.