Friday, February 20, 2015

Do you love leather?

A reader has expressed a desire to participate in a leather-focused Speakeasy this April. This post is to assess the level of interest.

Are you are a leather, suede and skin enthusiast (whether faux or real), and anxious to learn how to work with these goods?

If the tour were to address the tools, techniques, resources and vendors for the beginner to advanced sewer, would you come?

Open for comments...

Update: I have heard from those interested, and will pursue options with them, specifically.  

Update (2/25/15): There will be a small leather-focused tour in mid-March.  Contact me directly if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.