Monday, May 11, 2015

Art & Design Graduating Student Exhibition

This Saturday, I took the Speakeasy group to FIT (for a different main purpose), and also saw this exhibit. I was particularly impressed by the quality of the work presented.  Very few actual garments were on featured, but excellent examples of fashion design, interior design, illustration, toy design, textile and jewelry design were beautifully displayed. A sliver of a sampling below:


This is fun...
Illustration projects were featured on T-shirts...

Example of student artwork - This T-shirt makes a statement!




Examples of some beautiful illustration work can be found on FIT's Facebook page, and more details can be found here.

I recommend checking it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.