10AM - 1PM -
Shopping (Will include several very special fabric and trimming stores with a wide variety of offerings suitable for many different purposes/types of garments.)
Lunch (included in your fee)
2PM - until end of business day
Armed with your "Secret Map" and your own interest in or desire to visit the many other stores you see or have learned about, you may visit more garment district stores if you wish, and give unique codes (that you'll get from me) to vendors who will give special assistance/discounts.
The cost of this guided, efficient tour is $75 per person. If you use this trip to shop and participate in what NYC has to offer, you will save at least as much as you are paying, and probably far more.
- If you are a tourist, bring an extra suitcase (or a less than full one) , or plan to ship fabric back to yourself.
- Bring a bottle of water. Bring any patterns you may be thinking of using, so you will know what fabric quantities you need.
- Bring a tissue to dry your tears after some of the beautiful things the garment district has to offer.
- Bring your appetite for a delicious lunch
- Bring your imagination, which will be cranked up a level by the creative energy of the others you will meet on this trip.
Hello. I just sent a personal email to your email address posted on your blogger profile page. Had a specific question that I didn't want to post publicly. Thanks so much. -JCReplyDelete
Answered, and arranged!Delete