Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Do art with... A teen's perspective

My daughter's self-portrait

If you have been following the blog for a while, you may recall that some time ago, I introduced my daughter to my readers.  Since then, she has grown and developed in wonderful ways, and has started a blog of her own, which I will link to this post as soon as she is ready to share with a wider audience.

"Do Art With.." will inspire your creative endeavors by giving one artistic challenge to meet per project.  She will explain far better than I when the site is live, and I will provide the link here when that moment arrives.  

Very exciting!

While we wait, here are some past "Teen Perspective" posts:

The "waist case"

Fashion musings

Creative Siphoning

Urban Superhero




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.