Thursday, May 29, 2014

Perpetual anything.... (Completely random thought...)



It only occurred to me last night (oddly enough, while driving), that my perpetual shirt idea need not be limited to the one shirt.  I can have a perpetual anything, as long as I make an appropriate patch for the item concerned.  

There will be a perpetual hoodie in my life this year.  

Now I'm moving into year two of wearing my shirt...

Based on history (as explained in my gambler's fallacy post), I guess it will be one more year before anyone else likes it!


Letters/numbers from Jonathan Embroidery, Velcro from Daytona Trimming.


Slightly wonky - it's been washed A LOT since!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.