Thursday, October 13, 2011

7th Annual Fashion District Arts Festival: October 13-15


And you thought the Garment District was just about fabric and fashion!

"The Fashion Center Business Improvement District will host its 7th annual Fashion District Arts Festival, a district-wide celebration of the artists, crafters, galleries, and theatres that contribute to the creative energy that fuels America’s fashion capital. Don’t miss local open artist studios, concerts, gallery receptions, and performances. All events are open to the public, almost all are free." Click here for a complete program guide.

I hope to catch a live performance or two on my lunch hour. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. We are welcoming any future fashion news you will have for us, your readers! :)

    leather bags

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.