Thursday, September 27, 2012

Where are you?

I have some exciting news, photos, and places to share, but the first Speakeasy trip is tomorrow, and I want to share that info with the shopping group first.

 Where are we going?

 I'm not telling you. (You'll find out soon enough...)

But you will hear all about it on the blog, and from any bloggers who come with us... because no two Speakeasy trips will be exactly the same. That's the joy and mystery of it.

So,  have you heard of these places? Maybe... What about the tips I'll share about other places?

Hmmm... gotta go on a Speakeasy trip to learn about that. After all, I know people...

See (some of you) tomorrow! If you'd like to come in November or March, you can sign up for one of those, and experience a Speakeasy tour for yourself! Talk/blog to you very soon...

8 comments:

  1. Hope you all have fun! Can't wait to see/hear about where you went. Sorry I can't be there. Best to finish paying for one trip before I do another! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand! So glad i got to meet you anyway!

      Delete
  2. Ditto! :) Next time -- lunch or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can always try, but my schedule with the kids can make lunches particularly difficult. In any case, I can probably grab a coffee or tea with you at some point. I usually do all of my running around before noon.

      Delete
  3. Sounds good. It could be a year til I'm back there, though. That's like waiting 7 years in "NYC shopping" years. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a wonderful tour! Great to be introduced to stores tucked away in a building. To be introduced to the owners/staff by you, Mimi, who are delight. Cindy is a treasure; and what a wonderfully eclectic group of women. You all inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the GREAT feedback, Joan! It was great meeting you, too!

      Delete

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.