Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fabrics World USA


Note: Read previous post on this store, and my commitment to responsible blogging, so you are fully informed.

Ready? Here we go:

What year is this?  What season is this? What's trending? I don't know if the owners of this store care.  After seeing these great spandex knits, I'm not sure I care, either.

Just gorgeous!

Stand back!

Had to buy it...

The fabric I chose feels like a heavy swimsuit fabric, kinda.  I'm dedicating it to the "weird garment" category in my life, and it will become my lazy Saturday drawstring-waist hoodie, lined with athletic mesh, for active weekend wear, with solid leggings and t-shirt beneath.  I know that's crazy-specific, but that's what I see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.