Wednesday, January 13, 2016

From several angles... A teen's perspective and update

First things first...

I have finished adding cuffs and a cozy fur loop scarf to my daughter's jacket, as introduced in a previous post, and now that we finally have some legitimately cold weather again, she is happily wearing it.  It is amazing what kind of response we have gotten for such a simple change to a pretty common type of jacket.  It does add a bit of a celebrity vibe to the design, I suppose...  People have gasped and asked where we got it.  A bit strange, huh?



So, about a week or so ago, I walked past my daughter's open geometry book on her desk, and saw this bit of information that spoke to me personally.































Loving that there are some real-life examples of math's applications in artistic pursuits fills me with joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.