Tuesday, June 5, 2018

More than just a button...


When Oscar De La Renta needed some custom buttons to match Meghan Markle's mom's dress for the wedding, who did they call?

When the Broadway hit "Hamilton" needed bold buttons for their costumes, who did they call?

When a designer needs a button MADE, by a person who knows how to execute their idea, who do they call?

...



...


Not your everyday button store.  There is a lot of knowledge in this shop - about button making, button history, garment district and industry information, AND NYC real estate knowledge.  Why?!!!?!!!?  Go there yourself, speak to the owner (who is usually about), and you'll learn why.  It will be one of the most interesting conversations you'll have all day.  Trust me.

That is all I can say.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.