Tuesday, November 13, 2018

UFO's...

I just read an article on ADHD and possibility clutter that lit up my brain.  Recently finding myself in a stack of UFOs, and no particular reason for my roadblocks, I discovered something monumental.

Ready?

The fear of starting over.  I thought to myself, so I have enough materials to start over, repair this, rethink this, and in most cases, the answer is YES!  So, that's what I'm doing with my current stack.  Cutting slashes into what isn't working, starting what isn't yet started, writing and actual schedule.

Committing.

Deep breaths.  Let's go.  Starting now.

And by now, I mean this very minute.

Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.