Thursday, September 5, 2024

And so it begins…

 Hello to all of you who are still checking in!

NY Fashion Week begins September 6, 2024, and the city is abuzz. The streets are busier, phones, texts, and emails pinging, buzzing, ringing and dinging everywhere.  And this time….


This fashion week…


I’m in the heart of it! I will share details when the current exciting events are done, and I can share details, pictures and links with you.  If you’ve been wondering where I’ve been, the answer is…

EVERYWHERE (in the garment district, that is).

In the meantime, just know that I still update the maps, lead private or group Speakeasies when they can be arranged, and have a fundraising page for a Custom Collaborative fundraising campaign here.


Until SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage your comments. Please note that I do reserve the right to delete any comment I deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent.